I was looking for a cool iPhone 4S case for a while, and I was able to find this Chrome Aluminum case on Amazon. Although it is advertised as Aluminum case, it’s not made entirely of Aluminum, because it has plastic on the sides. But even so, it will definitely give your iPhone a new metal look. As you can see, I mange to crack mine in the volume buttons area, after my iPhone got dropped on the floor. The phone was ok, not even a scratch on it, but the case cracked (a small crack!).
This is the best case I’ve ever had and some friends say that it looks even better than iPhone 5′s case. It’s around $3 on Amazon, so hurry and get one yourself.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Follow us on Facebook
- Top 5 Concept Cars to Watch for in 2014
- PlayStation 4: Price, News
- Home Screen Comparison: Android 4.2.x vs. Apple iOS7 vs. WP8 vs. Ubuntu
- 10 Cool new features in iOS 7
- Compushade – Sun protector for Laptops
- WebCube 3G WiFi router – Internet in a cube
- TL-MR3080: TP-LINK launches a small 3G/4G router with battery life of up to 17 hours
- Wooden Classic Arcade Gaming System
- iPhone 5S Concept Design
- Find a replacement battery for an Acer laptop in UK