The passion for photography is nothing but an unique vision on the World, a new way to see everything around us. The charm of this passion is that anyone with a camera can paint his feelings with light, shapes and colors. But passion is not enough. In order to take great pictures, you need to have a drop of talent, photography knowledge and the proper equipment. For those with a passion for professional or amateur photography, I decided to create a list with some of the best digital cameras that you can buy in 2013.
The best digital cameras of 2013
Last year, Google teamed up with Samsung and released the Samsung Chromebook, a netbook with tablet features. Everyone talked about this ambitious project that was priced around $250, leaving us wondering if the Chromebook will be embraced by the market.
Now it’s 2013, and Google is pushing their projects one step further into the future. Google Glasses will probably be released this year, after a hardcore one year campaign that built up a lot of anticipation. But until then, we have a new kid in town: the Chromebook Pixel, a 13-inch netbook that could make Apple’s MacBook Pro crumble.
Follow us on Facebook
- Ultimate Rubberband Gun
- Cool Digital Sketch Pen
- Cool Back To The Future USB Hard Drive
- Yellow Shoes with iPhone Holster
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept Design
- Internet World Map
- The e-Ink solar tablet is perfect for wild life
- Adobe elevates digital drawing to a new level with Mighty Pen and Napoleon Ruler
- The first Tizen smartphones surfaced
- ASUS WL-330 NUL is a damn small router