Tablets got a lot of popularity recently, and no matter how tech rookie you are, I know that you have a hidden desire to own your own tablet. If we take a look at today’s tablets, we can see that manufacturers are using the same mold to develop these devices, because on so many levels, they are the same. Every year, we see the same game governed by the same rules, played the same players (with better performances). So, what happens when someone tries to brake the pattern? This is Earl Tablet from Sqigle, a survivalist’s tablet.
It took HP more than two years in order to debut in the market segment for Android running tablets. I guess they finally understood that their operating system, the webOS, is not a match for Android OS. So, they switched to Android, and they sold the webOS rights to LG, a company that will use it in their next generation of Smart TVs.
Follow us on Facebook
- Cool Digital Sketch Pen
- Cool Back To The Future USB Hard Drive
- Yellow Shoes with iPhone Holster
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept Design
- Internet World Map
- The e-Ink solar tablet is perfect for wild life
- Adobe elevates digital drawing to a new level with Mighty Pen and Napoleon Ruler
- The first Tizen smartphones surfaced
- ASUS WL-330 NUL is a damn small router
- Summer party pack: radio & beer cooler