Reveal Watches have an unique concept: they tend to display only the present, disregarding the past or the future. I think it’s not a bad lesson coming from a watch.
The brand was created back in 2001, and so far, they have been doing really well with their designs and concepts.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Follow us on Facebook
- Cool Back To The Future USB Hard Drive
- Yellow Shoes with iPhone Holster
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept Design
- Internet World Map
- The e-Ink solar tablet is perfect for wild life
- Adobe elevates digital drawing to a new level with Mighty Pen and Napoleon Ruler
- The first Tizen smartphones surfaced
- ASUS WL-330 NUL is a damn small router
- Summer party pack: radio & beer cooler
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 – Video recorder for Gaming Consoles