HTC One Mini has been released. Reviews, comparison and specs.
HTC One has seen unprecedented success in terms of sales, receiving numerous industry awards since its launch, increasing the brand’s visibility among young consumers to a record level of 87%. The number of smartphone users that intend to purchase a HTC terminal in the next six months has doubled as a result of recommendations from 94% of those who have the HTC One device. Compared to previous HTC smartphone, HTC One is build with care, with no faulty features and has a great design.
As expected, HTC decided to create a smaller version of HTC One named One Mini, a smartphone that has a design that’s similar to its big brother. HTC One Mini has dimensions of 132 x 63.2 x 9.25 mm and weighs 122 grams. The smartphone was equipped with a 4.3-inch screen that can display images at 720p resolution, which means that HTC One Mini has a density of 341 PPI (pixels per inch). The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 that’s resistant to scratches. The new gadget made by the Taiwanese company has two frontal speakers that work under the new BoomSound technology.
HTC One Mini Technical Specifications:
- 4,3” SuperLCD 2, Gorilla Glass 3display
- 400 Snapdragon chip with dual-core Krait clocket 300 @ 1,4 Gz
- 1 GB of RAM and Adreno 305
- Internal memory is 16 GB
- 4MP UltraPixel main camera with 1/3” BSI Sensor capable of 1080p video recording
- 1.6 MP camera that can record videos at 720p
- 1800mAh battery that will last up to 13,2 talk time (3G) and up to 29 days of stand by time
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 4G, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and GPS
- no microSD card slot to expand storage capacity.
HTC One Mini comes in two colors: gray and black. It will be available in August at an estimated price of $600.