iPhone 5 was launched. What’s hot, what’s not
It’s out. Few hours passed since the device everyone was waiting for was introduced to the world. Most of the iPhone 5 rumors were true. I’m proud to say that I’ve got the pics right, I’ve got the prices right. I was hoping until the last moment that they will introduce something spectacular and unique. The truth was far from that, but considering all aspects, I like the new iPhone 5. Now, let’s see what’s hot and what’s not!
- I love the EarPods design and the concept. I had trouble fitting the old ones in my years.
- Bigger is better. At least when it comes to the screen.
- Better video stabilisation
- Better display resolution, 1136-by-640
- Front HD camera
- The new OS (including GPS with turn-by-turn navigation)
- The same concept (it looks just like iPhone 4)
- Almost the same performances as iPhone 4s
- The same display technology, the same PPI
- The same primary camera resolution as iPhone 4S (8MP)
- I don’t like the new connector
- Not much battery improvement. You can still browse the Internet only for 6 hours via 3G
It seems that I was right. Apple was afraid to make a bold move in design, and they are taking things one step at the time. It’s not a bad idea, considering that it worked great in the past.
See more iPhone 5 details at apple.com
image source: apple.com