Nikon D3100 – Video Mode and Specs
Nikon D3100 is the successor of the best selling DSLR camera in Europe, D3000, and features a new CMOS sensor of 14.2 MP, 11 focus points, a Full HD shooting and Live View with autofocus mode even during filming. It keeps Guide mode from its popular predecessor, which now offers the example images for certain settings, such as changing the aperture or shutter speed.
D3100 is really a Nikon DSLR, providing stunning image quality and allowing endless creative possibilities for those who wish to use the camera in manual mode. The 11 focus points are perfect to capture clear images even if the subject is moving fast and light sensitivity up to ISO 12800 will allow pictures in difficult light conditions. Besides shooting in Full HD, D-Movie mode brings a range of video editing functions incorporated and autofocus during filming.
- 14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor
- 3-inch monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture
- 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization lens
- Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time autofocus and sound
- Easy-To-Use Nikon Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance
- Capture images to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included)