Nokia Lumia 1000 Concept Design
The collaboration between Nokia and Microsoft seems increasingly stronger. Since they became competitive on the smartphone market with the new Windows Phone, Nokia smartphone have become an inspiration to designers around the world.
After Nokia Snow Concept and Nokia Lumia Tablet, another designer has a new design: Nokia World 1000 including PureView technology. The phone could run Windows 8 and would have the same 41-megapixel camera found on Nokia 808 PureView.
Nokia World 1000 concept design features:
- Dual Core Intel Atom processor clocked at 1.8 GHz Z2580
- 544MP2 PowerVR SGX graphics processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 GB internal memory
- VGA secondary camera for video calls
- slot microSD
- NFC, USB 3.0, FM radio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS
- qWERTY keyboard with joystick
The display could be a Super AMOLED pf 4.3 inch with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Do you think this will be available soon? How do you like the specs?