Exploding iPhone 4

Home / Apple / Exploding iPhone 4

A 51 years old lady from Colorado is terrified after her iPhone 4 smartphone exploded one morning while she was charging it.

She says she heard cracks, then the hotel room was filled with smoke.

The exploding iPhone 4 was charging with the original charger.

“It was awful” said the woman, who complains that the smell was unbearable. “It was like swallowing plastic”.

She bought the iPhone 4 last year from an official store in Colorado. She complains that people at Apple will not acknowledge the incident. That’s why she enlisted the help of journalists.

source: mashable.com

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Solve : *
17 × 24 =