Are you ready for some fun? What if there is an iPhone out there that runs Android? I’m sure this device will get Apple fans really angry, right? Well, don’t worry, there is no official hack that allows you to install Android on iPhone 4 or iPhone 5.
iPhone 4 Clone with Android 2.3
The following video contains a short comparison between the classic iPhone 4 and a iPhone 4 Clone that runs on Android. It’s not the same thing, and the hardware are not as good as the classic iPhone.
- OS: Google Android 2.3
- Preinstalled Android Market for 200,000 downloadable apps
- 3.6 “capacitive multi-touch screen with HVGA 320 x 480 pixels
- Quad band (GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHZ) Dual SIM Standby 5.0 megapixel camera (with dual flash) WLAN: 802.11b / g
- CPU: MTK6516 460 +280 MHz
- 256MB RAM
- Memory: 512MB MicroSD / TF card up to max. 32GB
- Audio – video – Office Apps – Games – Android Software APK. Support for Android Live Wallpapers Built-in GPS / Voice Navigation G sensor
See price on London Deals