This summer, a new smartphone manufacturer from China will officially enter the European market. We are not talking about a small company, but one that has over 200 million users globally. If you have not figured out yet, we are talking about Oppo. They will introduce a new device to the market, the Oppo Find X. This smartphone has interesting features, including complex facial unlocking through 3D scanning. Also, there is a sliding mechanism that hides the three cameras (the dual on the back and the front). It opens in just 0.5 seconds, it automatically activates the camera application and is built to withstand at least 300,000 slide movements. Oppo Find X has a display-to-body ratio of 92.25%.
Full specifications for Oppo Find X:
- 6.4 inch Full HD + (2340 × 1080 pixels)
- 19.5: 9 aspect ratio AMOLED, 92.25% body-frame ratio, 2.5D curved glass;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor, Adreno 630 GPU, 8 GB of RAM, 128/256 GB of storage and no slot for microSD cards;
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.1;
- dual-sim, 4G LTE Global, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot, bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, dual-GPS, type-C, no 3.5mm jack, 3D facial unlocking;
- 16 Megapixels with autofocus, LED flash, 4K movie, AI functions, 20 Megapixel secondary sensor + 25 Megapixel front camera with AI technology;
- 3730 mAh battery with fast loading VOOC technology
- it weights 186 gr. and it is 9.4 mm thick.