Wireless Glove Controlled Electric Mountainboard was invented by Andres Guzman-Ballen , a Computer Engineering alumnus and incoming ECE graduate student at UIUC.
The student manage to control his mountain board using his wireless glove.
Here is what he used on this project:
- SparkFun flex sensor to control board’s speed
- op-amp used to control to change in current
- microcontroller to convert analog to digital signal
- NRF2401 Transceiver to send data
- microcontroller placed on board to convert data to a PWM signal – in order to change the RPM on board
- a kill switch located near the thumb to make the board fail-safe
- safety semaphore